Skip to main content

I'm On Top Of The World

Alright, I usually don't types stuffs on my blogs, but I feel as if I should for this blog post. If you see my Blogs, and haven't noticed, I haven't did a blog post in awhile! Wells, I think my last blog was before my vacation, Then I was busy, Then I lost my flickr~ Soo much stuff right? Anywho! I am backs :)..Onto the outfit! I have some lovely items from some of my favorite stores. I been wanting this sleek jacket from delirium style for awhile now, I finally got it. My jeans are from blueberry, Everyone loves blueberry right? Her clothes never disappoint me. Most ladies know this shoe store~ Reign! Ugh I just love all there shoes..Gotta' Get Em' All. And to tie my outfit together :x..Truth Hair <3. So pretty. Anywho this will be my fav outfit for awhile *-*

Hair:Truth Hair-Lola
Ears:[Mandala]-Steking Ears
Nose Ring:Pekka-Nelt Nose Septum
Necklace:Pekka- My Little Bow Necklace V1(Ultra Rare)
Top:Delirium Style- Cropped Jacket w.Hud
Pants:Blueberry-Rica Skinny Jeans
Shoes:Reign- Slayer Wedges

Comments