Skip to main content

Where's My Skateboard?


So In this outfit I must start off by talking about my tattoo. I always liked tattoos, I know I haven't blogged tatts much in my blogs, but I'm going to try blogging them more. I have found an awsome tatt store called urban street <3 A friend always shared the creators blog and I always loved her tatts! Anyways onto the outfit ^-^...My awsome friend Jami(Linky To Her Blog Below) gave me this panda backpack, because I love pandas atm. My hair,Pants, & Shoes can all be found at this rounds kustom9! I adoreeeee Em, and to match these pieces i threw on a much loved shirt from tee*fy.
Skin:Alterego-Lydia(Brown Sugar)
Hair:Moon-The Distance:@Kustom9
Tattoo:Urban Street-The Forest Tattoo
Top:Tee*fy-Joan Boyfriend's Tank Top(Painted)
Backpack:Ohayo-Panda backpack(Floral)
Pants:Addams-Lixie Ripped Skinny Jeans:@Kustom9
Shoes:Vale Koer-High Cardinal:@Kustom9




Comments