Skip to main content

The Good, The Bad and The Dirty

Mega post with my bf, I finally got to dress him myself. I don't do mega post often so I hope you enjoy this one. I winged the layout..haha, use to only writing and posting my own picture. I have some goodies from different fairs so checks it all out ^-^. 


Mimi Outfit:

Hair:LittleBones-Centerfold@Collab88
Collar:Muka-Collar Love
Top:T&S-Flare Top@Sanarae
Arms:R3volt-Minako
Shorts:Blueberry-Milly Leather Shorts @Mesh Body Addicts
Leggings: Epoch-Bellatrix Leggings
Leg Strap:Pulse-Absolution Leg Strap
Shoes:Deadpool-Gothica Boots @SuicideDollz




Sky's Outfit: 

Hair:Burley-Milo
Hoodie:Gabriel- Riders Jacket
Jeans: Seul- Garcon Knee Ripped Jeans @TMD
Shoes:V-Spot -Shadow Runner








Couple Pose:Dark Magic Pose-Get Back Here

Comments